So thanks to the kindness of a good friend we have a crib! We had to toss the one we used with the girls. Considering it was Taylor's crib I feel like it lived a good life. We were just going to wait until she started to out grow the bassinet that yet another friend gave us (are you seeing a trend here) before we bought a crib, but when Tammy offered us her's obviously I couldn't refuse! Jared finally found the time to get it put together the other day and he let the girls help. He's such a patient daddy. Don't get me wrong, he has his moments, but he most definitely trumps me in the patients department! The girls had a great time and I thought the pictures would be fun to include in her baby book to show how they helped get ready for her to come. Not like we haven't had lots of extra time...
I'll have to take a few more pictures once I get the bed set made. Since I plan on having her in our room for the first few months I have some time. Thankfully!
No comments:
Post a Comment