Saturday, November 10, 2012

Picture randomness

Melody took it upon herself to teach Allie the proper way to blow bubbles. Allie was a willing student.




Allie enjoying the epic jello worms I made for a Halloween snack. If you get the chance you MUST try these. They are super yummy, but SO real looking. It's amazing!

Allie has recently started showing an aptitude for hair styling. It's awesome that Katie screams bloody murder when I do anything to her hair, but she'll gladly let Allie yank a comb through it for however long she'd like.



Free carnival. Free rides. Free games. We're there! Love living here :)




Thankful tree. Every night we write something we're thankful for. We have a giant empty wall in our dining room and since I fail at decorating I figured we'd put it to good use. I'm thinking we'll continue this in December with a Christmas tree and ornaments and acts of kindness. I see this becoming an awesome dinner time tradition!

Killing time at the park while Melody was at kid stage.





Seriously couldn't be happier about how well this costume turned out! Have you ever seen a cuter ladybug?

I had my head flipped up side down while I diffused my hair with the blow dryer. I look over and see this.


Rockin' the princess shoes. You wouldn't believe how well she can walk in these silly things!


Finally mastered the pony tail! She tried for WEEKS before she could do it by herself. Now she handles her own hair, which is a great relief. Especially since I have two other children who's hair must be tamed!

Omnomnom! Ice cream cones get her all excited!
 Scavenger hunt at the nature preserve. Love these girls!
 Hiding with daddy!


No comments: