Melody has been learning about sentence structure and parts of speech in phonics so this was a perfect activity. We did a short lesson reviewing adverbs and adjectives and I set her loose. I love that she totally got it and had do much fun doing it! She wanted to call her grandmas and grandpas and read it to them so I suggested we do a video instead do everyone could see it. I can't get over how well she's doing with her reading!
Thursday, February 7, 2013
The benefits of fast food
Jared took the older girls on a daddy date this last Saturday. He let them choose where they went for lunch and what they did. The wanted a movie, obviously, and chick-fil-a. I love Chick-fil-a because they always do the best prizes in their kids meals. This time the girls got fun mad libs games and we were able to put them to good use.
Melody has been learning about sentence structure and parts of speech in phonics so this was a perfect activity. We did a short lesson reviewing adverbs and adjectives and I set her loose. I love that she totally got it and had do much fun doing it! She wanted to call her grandmas and grandpas and read it to them so I suggested we do a video instead do everyone could see it. I can't get over how well she's doing with her reading!
Melody has been learning about sentence structure and parts of speech in phonics so this was a perfect activity. We did a short lesson reviewing adverbs and adjectives and I set her loose. I love that she totally got it and had do much fun doing it! She wanted to call her grandmas and grandpas and read it to them so I suggested we do a video instead do everyone could see it. I can't get over how well she's doing with her reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am very proud of you Mellie, you are such a smart girl and sooooo pretty too, i love you so much!!!!!!!
Post a Comment