My sister in law and her sweet family just moved here and are staying with us until they can get settled. On top of that my cute brother is staying with us until the end of June, so we have a very full house! (I'm just so grateful we have enough space to make it work!) Needless to say we jump on any chance to get out and enjoy some fresh air and elbow room ;) Today was our homeschool group meetup so we packed a lunch and a ton of water and headed out for some fun. It's not too hot yet so we can still stay at the park past noon and do the picnic thing my kids love so much. All five girls had a fantastic time and I'm pretty sure my brother had as much fun as they did. After all fourteen year olds are really just overgrown five year olds! I snapped a few pictures between pushing swings and playing tag. Love me some family time!
No comments:
Post a Comment