We havent had time to take pictures of our new place, but I thought I would update everyone on our progress. I still have a garage full of boxes that are slowly filling up with bugs! good thing we have a two car garage and only one car! I'm trying to get them up to the house a little each day, but after moving six or seven up those stairs I'm ready for a shower. Slowly the rooms are getting put together. Mellie's room is the only one that is done. I wanted her to have her familiar surroundings so she'd be a little more comfortable. We're going to move Katie into her room in the next few weeks. We're getting mellie a big girl bed for her birthday so Katie can move into the big crib. I'll have to keep you updated on how well that works!
Jared got offered a different position within his company that would change his contract from one year to five years. The only problem is he would have to take 3 months off per company policy. I'm not sure of the whys or hows, but his boss told him she would find him a temp job for those three months that would match his wage. It would definitly make me feel more secure knowing we're going to be in one place for a while. He'll find out in the next few days whats going to happen with that. When I know I'll let you know.
I'm going to try and update this weekly if not more so keep checking back for updates!
No comments:
Post a Comment