It's been a while since I've posted pictures of the kids so I thought I'd do a post just for the grandparents. The kids are forever playing dress up. That may be one of their favorite things to do. After they're all dressed up Melody declares herself the princess and tells Katie she
gets to be the prince. Thankfully Katie isn't old enough yet to realize the injustice! :) They were playing so nice on this particular day, and the days preceding this one had been so bad I felt the need to document it. If for no other reason than to show Jared they they are still human under the monster exteriors!
2 comments:
They are so grown up!
Please keep taking photos of them because that is the only way we get to see them and see how fast they are growing up.
Sophie is tall too and speaks so much, just like your girls.
Looks like they have spent time at the pool because I can see they are tan :-)
Melody looks so grown up with her hair cut that way!
Post a Comment