Felt potato head with velcro pieces that have litterally changed sacrament for us! The first Sunday after they got these we heard ALL of sacrament! Thanks Alexis!
I love goofy pictures of Jared because they make me feel better about goofy pictures of me!
Katie was so silly. She had to pull off every scrap of paper. She was very careful!
She absolutely LOVED this puzzle. Almost as much as the candy that came in the same box lol!
Melody picked out a watch to give Jared. They were pretty excited for him to open their gifts.
And Katie picked out an umbrella. They call it the ninja umbrella lol.
See love for the candy!
Fabulous smelly bath salts! I love love lavender!
Play dough was a hit! They were overwhelmed by all the color selections silly girls!
So for those of you that haven't heard I recently managed to get my finger caught in an emulsifier. It was maybe one of the dumbest things I've ever done! Eight stitches and two weeks later and all is well again. However, for my birthday it was my parents who sent me said emulsifier and a fantastic knife. Both of which I managed to maim my self with. Thus this is my Christmas gift from them. And yes I really do use it lol! Thanks mom and dad!
For those of you still waiting for Christmas gifts from us just hang in there! Between chopping my finger up and not being able to take any pain meds, and then getting sick right after it's not done. Hopefully by the end of the month. Thanks for loving me anyway :)
1 comment:
Lol I love those felt potatoes. they kind of remind me of...ummm!
Post a Comment