It seems like I've gotten one thing after another the last two months and just when I thought it was starting to die down, it got worse! Obviously cutting my finger was my fault, but the reaction I had to the pain meds not so much. Pretty much made me useless for about a week. Jared was amazing and did what he could to keep everything going. Then about two weeks later we find out we're expecting and the morning sickness, or perhaps I should say all day sickness, kicks in. Thankfully Melody knows how to pretty much take care of herself. She's been a life saver! She makes lunch, starts movies, gets snacks and drinks for the two of them. I didn't even know she could do half the things she's been doing! Then out of nowhere I get sick on top of being! A sinus infection and bronchitis. Really?! I haven't been sick since we moved here almost three years ago! So, again, I'm out of the game. Needless to say it's starting to get old and I'm seriously looking forward to the time that I can take my kids to the park and run around with them half the day like we used to! Through all of this Jared has been a-maz-ing! He just recently got a promotion at work which has led to extra workload for him, and he was in the middle of taking a class that required major studying, but he still managed to take care of me and the kids and the house on top of it all!
This last weekend he confined me to bed so hopefully I'd be feeling better by the time he had to go back to work. Sunday afternoon I finally woke up and everything was really quiet so I got up to see what they were doing. This is what I found...
Thanks babe for just being amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment