Thursday, October 20, 2011

A guessing game

Melody and Katelynn are always coming up with new things to make from the stuff in our art cabinet. I keep it pretty well stocked with crayons, scissors, glue, paper, play dough, ect. so it gives them lots of room for creativity. About a week ago Melody showed me what she had made while I had been making dinner. She decided that we need to plant a garden and she made signs to go in our garden for all the different vegetables that she wants. I wanted to post pictures and see how many people can figure out what the vegetables are. It took me about five minutes to figure them all out. Jared took even longer lol! Leave a comment with what you think and next week I'll post the answers under the pictures. Good luck!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

3 comments:

Mrs N said...

1. Sunflowers
2. Cucumbers
3. Tomatoes
4. Broccoli
5. Carrots
6. No earthly idea.
ha ha

Anonymous said...

1 sunflower
2 cucumbers
3 tomatoes
4 broccoli
5 carrots
6 pickles, i think :D

Lexi said...

i LOVE how she decided spell them all!

1 sunflowers
2 i had no idea until i saw the other answers
3 tomatoes
4 broccoli
5 carrots
6 pickles in sun?