Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ward Halloween party

Our family is going into Halloween overload this year!! The kids had a friends Halloween party today and we had the ward party tonight, then next week my parents and brother will be here so we thought we'd let the kids go trick-or-treating with them. Thanks to our costume box the kids were able to wear different costumes to each party today, which they thought was pretty cool :) Jared got a ton of really cute pictures!


These are the costumes they chose for the first party. They're actually the ones they wore two years ago, I couldn't believe they still fit. 


The kids had a great time running around with their friends showing off their costumes.




You can see in the back ground how Allie spent her time at the party. She was out the minute I put her in.


Yay for Balloon animals. Melody asked for a green snake lol! The girls making them laughed at her.


Jared did a great job on her make-up! Between the face and the hair no one recognized her! The coolest thing about this costume though is the outfit is the same one that I wore when I was five or six. I think it's fun that my kids get to use the same things I did when I was a kid, I'm lame like that :)


They were doing face painting, and since they couldn't get the paint to stick to her face they put it on her hand instead.


Fishing for treats! Jared trashed on my Tangled wig, but I thought it was clever. There was no way I was spending $20+ on a wig when I could do it with a skein of yarn I already had.


Sneaking another treat! My kids were SO sugared up, but really that's kinda what Halloween is all about!


Halloween Parade. Check out that cute little cowboy behind them, that kid is adorable!


Trick-or-treating! I'm lame and forgot their bags so we improvised :)


This is Melody's primary teacher from last year. She completely adores them!



Her faces crack me up! This kid is all about the candy and how much she can get!


My silly, beautiful babies!

No comments: