

Melody is such a monkey! Her new talent is removing every piece of clothing before I even realize what she's doing. This morning she did just that while I was making her breakfast. I told her I wouldn't give her her toast if she didn't put her shirt back on. I tried to help her, but she insisted on doing it herself! This is as far as she could get it and I figured at least it was back on her body. The 'right' way to wear a shirt is all in your perception anyway isn't it? Also note how she eats her toast. It's almost always gone by the time she's done, she just has to eat the middle
first! My little girl definitely does things just the way she wants, I hope she never changes!
1 comment:
You should have just pulled her hair up in a ponytail through the sleeve. That would be stylish!
Post a Comment