Thursday, July 24, 2008
Movie Time!
Monday was Jared's day off so we thought we would be brave and try going to a movie. We went to see Wall-E. So supper cute! Go see it if you have the chance, we will definitely be buying it! So it started out well and we went in armed to the teeth! We had a giant bag of M&M's, juice cups, a bottle, extra formula, binkies, and blankets. Unfortunately about 45 minutes in Melody was done. So she and I went out for a minute and walked around. I hoped she would be ready to go back in after a walk cause I really wanted to see the movie! However, when we went back in she started to cry because she didn't want to sit down. We were sitting on the very back row and there were only five or six other people there so I stood at the bottom of the stairs and she walked back and forth between Jared and I. While I was doing all this Jared was trying to keep Katie happy while also trying to see some part of the movie. I think he saw more than I did though so I'm using that as leverage so I get to pick the next movie!:P It was quite an experience and it drove home the fact that we have a two year old. A very opinionated, independent, difficult two year old! I wouldn't have her any other way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We saw Wall-E too and we loved it. :) Sophie only lasts so long so I end up standing at the bottom of the stairs a lot but it works. :) You should get Horton Hears a Who when it comes out. It was really cute too.
Post a Comment