Silly Melody is discovering that when you put sounds together it makes words. Very deep concept for a three year old! I'm not sure when it started exactly, or even how it started, but she does it ALL the time now! Whenever she has something to tell me she randomly picks one of the words and says the first sound 5 or 6 times then exclaims 'Mom, b starts with ball!' She'll do it when I ask her to get something or do something for me, she does it when she hears a word on TV. While she sounds like she's developing and odd stutter I just love it! I think it's so cute and it constantly reminds me that she is always learning! Everything she sees and hears and touches she is learning. This may be the most difficult age with all the tantrums and what not, but I think it's also the most magical. Everything is new and exciting and fun and she just wants to take it all in and understand it now! How I love my curious little angel faced monster!
No comments:
Post a Comment