Spring time here in North Texas is usually filled with fantastic thunder storms and torrential rain, but this year we haven't had too many. We finally got a really good one today so I thought we'd put this adorable umbrella by brother bought the girls for Christmas to good use. We found some
fantastic puddles! I love just setting the kids free to play and following along behind them snapping pictures as fast as I can. I end up with a
ton of pictures, but I also get a few that turn out pretty good. I think today was no exception. I'm pretty much in love with at least half of them!
She couldn't figure out how to hold the umbrella over her head, Melody had to teach her.
How can you not love that mischievous face?
These two may be my very favorite! Nothing I love more than capturing their friendship on camera.
She got mad at me because I made her head back toward the house so she stomped off on her own. She has such an independent personality!
I love how everything gets all sparkly and beautiful when it rains. All the colors seems more bright and clear. I always think of that primary song '
I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain'.
3 comments:
how fun :) we loved rainstorms in texas, we would sit in the garage and watch them. i can't believe how big they are getting! and i'm still so jealous of all katie's hair :P
I can't get over how big Katie is, she was just a baby when I met her.
I LOVE the black and white picture!! So cute!!
Post a Comment