I think Jared's viewing it as a growing experience. Melody had a rough time not having mom there, but I think it was good for both of us to have some away time. She's going to start Kindergarten and never have had to be away from me! That might equal disaster! Anyway, I just wanted to post some pictures of the camp out for your viewing pleasure.
That's my girl, straight for the mud!
Every body brought big fancy grills! I had it in my mind that they would be cooking over the camp fire, but maybe I'm just old fashioned!
Finally found a camp fire to roast a stinkin' marshmallow!









2 comments:
Look like they had a great time! I love daddy daughter stuff!
I remember our ward in Texas used to have father/son and mother/daughter camping trips. I learned to ride a 2 wheeler on one. :) I bet she had a blast!
Post a Comment