This is frequently the scene that plays out at our house. We go through a LOT of paper! Grandma and Grandpa Carter sent crayons and markers in the last package so we're pretty much set for now.
Melody makes several pictures for everyone every day, mostly for Jared though. I've made a habit of mailing them to grandmas and grandpas so I don't have to feel bad about throwing them away! This is the new silly face that she's created. I pretty much love it.
Apparently this is a baby, don't ask me.
And here's a ghost, as you can see she's written ghost up in the corner. This is a new thing for her, she likes to sound out words and write them out. Occasionally she even gets them right. I love that every picture I get says 'to mome' so cute!
Katie likes to do everything Melody does...she's getting there! She's been practicing tracing letters at preschool so hopefully she'll be able to fine tune those fine motor skills before much longer. At least she doesn't get mad like Melody when she can't do it just right the first time!
Here is our happy family. This picture is of our house, the tree outside, the dog and each member of our family. She's quite the little Picasso!
1 comment:
too cute :) what was that site with all the preschool print outs? we should probably start doing those...
i love melody's family pic :)
Post a Comment