Monday, October 4, 2010

PICTURES!

No time or energy for a post so you get random pictures!



This little girl gets into SOO much mischief! She actually did this the same day she dumped the medicine in the bath tub! I was just too tired to post anything else that day! You got to admire how clever she is in solving her problems.



They think this is the coolest thing and it always cracks me up because it makes me think of Ghost Busters! They say it's their jet pack so they can fly in space lol! (please excuse the craft mess)


She's finally putting the chalk boards to good use! She can write her name now with out any help. She's also starting to sound out lots of other words and practices them on the chalk board nearly every day! I love her desire to learn. She just soaks it in, just like her daddy!






Such a beautiful, silly girl!



Katie spends a lot of her time setting up these cute little doll house toys. She's so funny because she uses different voices for the different people. The daddy voice is the funniest!


Melody asked me to take a picture of her tower. She's spending a lot of time with all of her various blocks lately. Lincoln logs are her favorite.

And finally, my new hair. I go through this crisis about once a year and chop all my hair off. Last year it was over 12 inches. This year it was only about six or seven. I just love when I go from really long to short. I feel lighter, one day I'll have to weigh what I chop off. With how thick it is I probably loose some weight along with some inches lol!

No comments: