Melody and Katie are both doing preschool this year. Katie is doing a lot better than I thought she would. I figured there would be an adjustment period, but she jumped in with both feet! The mom that is teaching the first six weeks used to teach so she actually knows what she's doing! She said Katie's only problem is that she would rather be playing with the babies than with the kids her age lol! I guess she's ready to be a big sister ;)
For Melody's preschool this year we just did the five that are starting kindergarten next year so we can work on specific skills to get them ready for school. I can't believe I only have one year left with her all to myself. On the one hand I could really use a break, but on the other the idea of sending my baby off to some other person for eight hours isn't sitting well with me. She keeps telling me that she's going to ride the bus to kindergarten, I'm afraid she's going to be disappointed! I'm really enjoying having them both in preschool because it gives me three hours of one on one time with each of them. I feel like I don't get enough of that so I'm making the most of it!
Jared has had some major things going on at work, most of which I really don't understand so I won't pretend :) However, I do know that it's been really good for him by way of getting exposure to the right people and showing what he's capable of. From comments that have been made we're thinking that Children's Medical is going to bring him on full time, so he wouldn't be working through the hiring agency anymore. We may have to take a small pay cut, but we would get to have real grown up insurance again! :) Hopefully everything pans out with them because they offer tuition reimbursement which would be huge! We'll keep you updated on what happens!
Here's a couple of cute pictures to keep you grandparents happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment