I need some sort of alarm on Katie so I know where she is at all times! I was doing laundry and taking care of dishes when I heard an odd noise on the monitor. I asked Melody to run in their bathroom and make sure Katie wasn't in there. She came back and reported that she wasn't in the bathroom OR their room! At this point I got that sinking feeling I always get when I know Katie is up to no good. I told Melody to go look in the bathtub. Since I always have the shower curtain closed that would be an obvious place to get up to no good. She did. Then I hear 'MOOOOOMMMM!!' I took a moment to gather all the patience I had in reserve before walking in there. This is what I found...
Yes that is cough medicine, and no I have NO IDEA how she managed to even get it let alone get it open! I keep it in the medicine cabinet so I'm completely stumped as to how she got up there. I need to install cameras! I think I'd learn a lot about my children if I did.
After I recovered from my minor heart attack when I realized what she was playing with I asked her if she had put any in her mouth. She told me 'No momma its yuck!' From that I deduced that she put in enough that she knew it was yucky, but after the first taste she probably didn't get any more. I tried to be stern and explain to her that she can't touch medicine because it's dangerous, but really!? I mean really? The things that kid finds to get herself into! It's like she can't help but to get into mischief, it's just ingrained in her!
1 comment:
i LOVE the first picture :P she's a sneaky one that katie
Post a Comment