Monday, November 1, 2010

Disappointment

See this little piece of cuteness?


I slaved over it for at least an hour, was SO excited about how cute it was turning out, finished it up, tried to put it on her...her head is too big! I mean really! I have to go up a size to accommodate her large noggin! I never in my life thought that would be a reason I would need to go up a size. I'm going back to get another shirt since they were only $3 and I'm trying again! Hope fully I can find another black shirt while I'm there. In case you were wondering I used this pattern. Super cute and super easy!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

isn't that depressing? I had the same problem with some of Sophie's "Sienna Dresses". I found out that I have to use a stretch stitch for the neck, or I can't squeeze her head in there.

That hoodie is adorable though!

Ydais said...

Lol