This morning the door bell rang and there was a huge bouquet of flowers waiting for me when I opened the door. I didn't think Jared could have possibly remembered. I really only expect him to remember our wedding anniversary since he's really not very good at dates, but this year he also managed to remember the anniversary of the day we were sealed. In the ten years we've been together he's only sent me flowers three times so this was kind of a big deal for me! Not only did he send flowers, but he asked them to put lilies and butterflys in it. Lilies were the flower in my bouquet and I just love butterflys! Then he tried to set up a sitter all on his own so we could go to the temple tonight. That part didn't quite work out, but the fact that he tried was enough for me! I just had to share pics of the beautiful flowers! I love you babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment