Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween

It took me a few days to get up the energy to do this post. The last few weeks have been more than a little crazy!


 This clown costume was one my mom made for me when I was little so it was fun for Melody to be able to wear it too! Jared did a really good job on her make-up. She was SO excited to be a clown. She kept telling me how she wanted to make people laugh and shove a pie in their face lol!





 Jared asked for a smile and this is what he got lol!


She insisted on having a flower on her cheek when I did her make-up for the preschool parties, and I was terrible at it! Good thing dad's a little better at drawing!




 I think she made a beautiful princess. I hope they get good use out of that tutu because I will never be making another one! That tulle is terrible stuff to work with!


The kids were so wired when we got home from the trunk-r-treat that we had to let them play for a while to unwind. Jared never passes up a chance to rough house, even with a princess!


He never passes up a chance to wear a crown either lol! He's such a good girl dad!


1 comment:

Lexi said...

aside from the fact that clowns scare the daylights out of me, the girls look awesome!

he's great with the girls since he had adorable little me to help take care of. :) he'll deny it, but if you watch the home videos or see pictures he was so lovey with me. :P