Monday, March 7, 2011

quick update

Yay! Four months!! I know I'm lame, but it' exciting! This pregnancy is just flying by. I feel like I really need to just soak in the next few months. After this baby gets here everything is going to change. Melody will start school (still kinda freaking out over that), we'll be moved into our first official house (fingers crossed) and Jared and I will officially be outnumbered! Katie was born when Mellie was still so small it kinda seems like we've always had two. We've always been able to split them up and get stuff accomplished, but now we'll have an extra! Don't get me wrong I'm not really worried about it, it's just going to be so different. I thought about having Jared take a belly pic, but I'm already so big I really don't want to see it in a picture!

So far I've managed to not only not gain weight, but I've lost over ten pounds! I'm not overly concerned since the baby is obviously growing fine, and I definitely had the extra weight to lose! I think it's mostly because we're eating so much better. My midwife suggested using the GI Diet since I was concerned about starting this pregnancy slightly overweight. I can't say I'm sticking strictly to it, but just gradually changing over our meals and snacks. Jared's all for it since he's managed to gain the weight I should be gaining right now! Poor guy, I told him that some day all those double cheese burgers and taco bell family meals would catch up to him :) I I'm going to start posting the recipes that we like on my recipe blog if your interested in trying out a few.

1 comment:

Ydais said...

I want at least 4 or 5 pics. I deserve that much for you all stealing pics of me at the Fort Worth Zoo. Bring on the belly pics!!!:)Besides you look so cute!!!