Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random Pictures

I have a bunch of random pictures in my camera that I thought the Grandparents would enjoy seeing, so here you go.


Valentines. She put them all together and then wrote 'love Melody' on all of them by herself. She was so proud!




We found these silly stick on princess nails in the Target dollar bin. They were WAY too big, but the girls had a good time playing grown up with them! Melody managed to keep them on almost all day.




Melody LOVES to play with the magnifying glass. She's always 'investigating' things. I found some super cute ones to go in their Easter baskets so they can quit kidnapping mine!


Now that the weather is nice they spend a lot of their time down stairs playing or out on the porch. I can't wait until we have a house and they can just play in the yard!

No comments: