One of my girls' favorite places to go is Going Bonkers. It's like the mother of all playgrounds. You can jump, climb, slide, zip line, bounce and basically go completely crazy. The best part is that the grown ups can play too! The first time Jared and I took the kids to play we hurt for days after. This was really the ONE thing the girls wanted to go do while my family was here so I added it to the agenda. I really didn't expect my parents to get in there, but Melody has a way about her and pretty soon they were in there sliding and climbing and feeling their age :) Jared followed them around taking pictures which slightly annoyed me at the time. I kept telling him to put the camera down and go play. However, after I saw some of the cute/silly pictures he got I thanked him for being so terribly talented at everything :)
2 comments:
that place looks AWESOME!
Oh my gosh!! I love these pics! So awesome!!
Post a Comment