Thursday, December 1, 2011

busy busy busy...

So this may have been the longest, most hectic month in recent history. We had my family here for a week at the first of the month, then Jared's family was here for about a week and a half shortly after that. Jared took a ton of pictures while his family was here, but those pictures are all on 'his' camera so as soon as he dumps that card I'll get those posted as well. In the mean time I wanted to post a video of little Allie. She's growing SO fast and starting to move a little. She can nearly roll over as you'll see in this video and she does really well with tummy time. I may be off, but I'm pretty sure the other two weren't trying to move this much already.

1 comment:

RamirezFamily said...

Oh my GOSH!! She is so BIG!!! She is seriously so darn cute!! By the way I will let you know more about out baby adventures at the end of the month when I know more. ;) Miss you guys more and more every day!!