Wednesday, February 29, 2012

We're still alive!

Sorry friends and family for our recent absence. Life is pretty much non stop crazy when you have three littles to keep up with. I took Allie in for her six month (gasp!) check up today so I thought I'd update you all. She's tall and skinny and WAY ahead of where she should be. So...just like the other two :)

She weighed in at just over 16 pounds and is almost 28" long. She's scooting and occasionally crawling. She can get up on her knees, but hasn't quite coordinated the moving of the hands and knees at the same time. I think the few times she's managed it were on accident! We started food at four months, but it didn't take her long to lose interest, so we've moved on to real food. She's a fan of sweet potatoes, bananas, avocado and cheerios. I think she enjoys the challenge of getting the food to her mouth as much as she does eating it. Needless to say we're all pretty much in love with her. I think she must have been so excited to get here and have big sisters because she just adores them. I love sending the three of them off to play and listening to them. Melody and Katie have always come up with the silliest, most creative things to pretend. And now we get to hear little Allie in there cooing and laughing and sometimes yelling when they do something she doesn't like. She most definitely has a temper and I have no worries about her being able to hold her own.

I have a ton of pictures to get posted! Jared's been taking them like crazy, but I haven't been able to get them posted. So let's start with Allie today, and I'll get a couple more posts up over the next few days.


 Seriously! This has got to be the most hansom man ever! Pictures like this just melt my heart.

3 months

She's just like Katie was with all of her silly expressions!




I adore her un-tameable hair!

 The walk was too much for her! 

4 months

5 months

Finally got a blue eyed baby! Maybe they'll stay blue?

3 comments:

Lexi said...

i cannot wait to meet tiny little allie :D

Mrs N said...

Such a pretty little baby! I love her hair too!

RamirezFamily said...

I can see so much of both of the girls in her faces!! So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have I said that enough yet! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!