Every night after showers we do reading time. I've always enjoyed reading with my girls, but I'm loving it even more lately because we're delving into 'big girl' books. Melody introduced us to Junie B. How have I missed those!? They are hilarious! We've read nearly half of those and just started in on the American Girl series. Those were my favorite when I was younger so sharing them with my girls is so much fun!
disinterested
regaining attention
annnnd we're back!







2 comments:
Love those pictures - especially where Allie grabs her sister's face! Haha
I'll have to get the Junie series for my kids. I got some books on cd for the kids to listen to as they fall asleep - my kids LOVE Little House in the Big Woods and Little House on the Prairie.
I better be able to read me some American Girl books!! FINGERS CROSSED!!! ;)
Post a Comment