Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A night with Allie

Last night Allie had a hard time getting to sleep so I just let her wander around for a while hoping she'd tire herself out. First she visited with Katie who was also having a hard time falling asleep. I really wanted Katie to go to sleep, but it was just to sweet that Allie was seeking her out to play with. I figured they might tire each other out. Too bad Katie gave in first. Allie came back out to the living room once sister stopped playing.

The shoe basket is one of her favorite hang out spots. I'm not sure if it's the smell or the overall gross-ness, but something brings her back every time.

First she dumps it out, then she examines the ones that look important, then she moves on. I count my lucky stars that she rarely tries to put them in her mouth!


Watching the news with mom. She likes to yell at the TV and bang on it from time to time. We had to warranty it out after Katie broke it with her banging as a baby. I'm not sure it'll survive another baby!

Visiting with dad. She likes to stand at the tower and bang, and pull on all the cables, unplug chargers and just generally drive dad crazy :)

Stopping to say hi to mom. I just love that she'll be exploring and playing, then she'll crawl over to me and just lay her head against me for a second, then go back to what she was doing. It melts my heart every time!

Finally gave in!

1 comment:

RamirezFamily said...

I love this!! She is so adorable, its just crazy! I LOVE the last pic of her!