Melody has now lost four teeth and two more are loose! She's losing them as fast as Allie's getting them. It's a lot of drama at our house when Melody has a loose tooth. She wiggles it, and plays with it until it's literally dangling from her mouth. It'll wiggle as she talks its so loose, but nothing will convince her to pull it out. I even told her at one point that if she let me pull it, or just pulled it out herself, I'd let her eat whatever she wanted for the rest of the day. Food is usually all it takes to convince her, but this time she was having none of it. Jared and I have pretty much given up and just try to ignore it until the tooth actually falls out. No matter what kind of chaos it causes we've decided we love her new toothless grin!



No comments:
Post a Comment