She was modeling the skirt for me. I just adore her faces. She tries so hard to stand so still and put on this perfect smile, but once she relaxes a bit you can get such a fun variety of facial expressions!
Katie found a box of my old toys and immediately adopted as many of the carebears as I'd let her get away with. My parents managed to collect all but a couple for me when I was little, and I let Katie pull out four. She sleeps with all of them every night and changes their names daily.
Again with the faces! She is such a sweet beautiful girl!
Allie was really mad about being stuck in her walker. Katie was trying to get her interested in the toys, but Allie was having none of it!
Cleaning up the boogers Allie had just rubbed all over her face. Melody is such a loving, caring girl. She's going to make an amazing mother someday if I don't ruin her.
My plants! I have a tomato plant and a green pepper plant. I have this awful habit of killing everything I try to grow. Once we got moved in I was ready to dig up half the yard for the garden I so badly wanted, but I decided my track record wasn't good enough to attempt responsibility for that many plants. So we started small. The girls have been helping me care for them, and have been watching with excitement as they bloom and then the veggies start to grow. I'm looking forward to doing more plants next year and incorporating them into our homeschooling. Science is something both of the girls really get in to, so it'll be fun!



























1 comment:
They are so cute!! I love and miss their faces! I am very jealous of your beautiful green grass! Oh and your plants! Also I have decided if I can afford to take my trip I will do it the last 2 weeks in June so I will be able to see you guys on my way back home! YAY!!
Post a Comment