I have been having sooo much fun with Melody's hair lately, a friend of mine and I have started making bows which makes it even more fun. We googled 'how to make girls hair bows' and it came up with all kinds of tutorials. These are just a sample of what we've managed to come up with.

She has a daughter just a few months older than Melody so it works out well. We get together to make bows and the girls play. Well they usually play, sometimes they do more fighting than anything, but I guess everything takes a little practice :o)

I told Melody I wanted to take pictures of her hair so we could show everyone on the computer and she started to ham it up, as you can see! I'll take more pictures of the bows we've made in the next few days and include the tutorial links for those of you that are interested!
No comments:
Post a Comment