Friday, October 10, 2008

Melody's Fashion Statement

I have a horrible bad habit when it comes to laundry. I wash it, I dry it, then I pile it up and let it sit. I just never seem to get around to folding it. I try to at least get the shirts hung up so Jared isn't digging out shirts from the pile on the dresser, but everything else kinda hangs around in laundry baskets and piles on any and all flat surfaces for a few days.

Melody has learned to take full advantage of this. She's finally getting the hang of putting the clothes on. She's been able to take them off for a while, but now she can actually get them back on by herself. With this new found skill she has been trying on every body's clothes. As you saw on previous posts not even Katie's clothes are safe! She randomly will come out of my room with one of our shirts on and say "look at my beautiful dress!" But today she upgraded to socks. I HAD to take a picture, I mean can you get any cuter than this! She even put her shoes on (on the wrong feet!), then she tells me, "Bye Mom, I going to preschool!"

I got her to take them off and take a bath, but after we were out and dressed she found two more and put them right back on. And apparently there is some rule that I don't know about that says said socks can not match! It's her very own fashion statement! At least I still have some control over her hair, which by the way looked AMAZING today! Have to toot my own horn from time to time! :o)

1 comment:

Liz H said...

Your girls hair makes me so glad I only have boys - but Oh my that is gorgeous. Impossible for me to do, but absolutely gorgeous.