Friday, October 24, 2008

More Hair!

I was so proud of this bow I had to post it for all to admire!:0) I've made a TON of bows and they are finally starting to look good. My friend found this Halloween ribbon and I felt obligated to do something with before the holiday was over.
And here you see her inhaling the M and M's I bribed her with. Some days that's the only way I can get her to sit still long enough to get it done!

2 comments:

Long Family said...

Hi! Your mom told me about your blog when she was visiting my dad on Saturday. Your kids are SOOOO cute!!! I had no idea you had 2. I knew you got married, but they are absolutely adorable! Hope to hear from you soon!

Jim said...

Ditto on the above comment on the cute kids! Nice work with the bow, very talented.