Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter



I'm a little behind in my posting because of our impromptu vacation to Utah that was not nearly long enough! We ended up being on the road on Easter because we extended our stay in St. George one more day so we didn't really celebrate. I don't feel too guilty though since the kids are still to little to understand. I did, however, get dresses for them. Really any excuse to buy my girls cute clothes is something I'll jump on! I tried to get some posed pictures, but in the end I just started snapping pictures as fast as a could. I think they turned out pretty good considering I'm an amature at this picture taking thing! I just loved the ones of Melody with her fly away hair and skinned knees! She may not ever achieve at being a little lady, but she sure is a lot of fun! Katie was more interested in exploring what she could find on the ground than the fact that I was trying to get her to look at me which is why in most of the pictures she's looking at the ground. My silly beautiful girls!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They both look so pretty!!!!