One thing I love about Texas is the short, mild winters and early summers. Granted the summers are LONG and HOT, but that really only lasts a few months and the rest of the year is great. We actually went swimming for the first time this year in February when we had a short warm spell, however, it didn't warm long enough for the water to get warm so I put the swim suits away for a while longer! These last couple of weeks we've stayed pretty consistently in the 80's so I thought we'd try again. The girls absolutely LOVE the water. Melody has a life jacket from last year and she just goes. She doesn't need our help at all. And the toy Katie is playing with was given to us last year by a neighbor. I didn't even know them, but they were at the pool one day the same time we were and she asked me if I wanted it. Score! Free toys are always good!
At any rate we had a blast! We usually only stay for about an hour so I'm really glad we have a pool in the complex. I'd hate to pay to go swimming for an hour! I also put a video in the bottom bar.
No comments:
Post a Comment