Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sweet Sister

Melody has her moments when I'd really like to ring her neck, or sell her to the zoo, or tie her to the ceiling. However, she also has her moments where she is just sweet. I like to think once we get past this 'I'm the boss and decide everything we do and there's nothing you can do about it' stage she'll really be a wonderful little girl to be around *fingers crossed*

One thing she really enjoys is making her sister laugh. She's as shameless as Jared when it comes to getting a laugh out of Katie. When I'm finishing lunch I'll put Katie in her high chair and she always gets mad that I dared put her there with no food. I'll ask Mellie to make her sister laugh and she almost takes it as a personal challenge. It never fails she gets Katie giggling one way or another!


No comments: