Tuesday, August 18, 2009

FINAL POST!!

This will be the final post for this blog...from this web address any way! My oh so handsome and talented husband put together a website for me, and then taught me html (which sounds much harder than it actually is) so that I could maintain it myself. The posts will probably slow down a little until I get the hang of the coding, so bear with me.

We did this because we've had random people leaving comments and such that are kind of odd and it freaked Mr. You can never be to careful (aka Jared) out when he discovered how easy our blog was to find when you googled it. I, however, didn't want to go to all the trouble to make it private. So this is the middle ground I suppose. If you want the new address please email me, that way I can control who gets the new address and it's not just floating out there for anyone to see! Even if you just drop by from time to time send me an email and I'll forward you the address!

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

it's scary I know! Ok so you have my email addy. Just send me the link. Maybe I need him to reteach me some things on html. I've totally forgotten, hence the reason my blog is stuck in St. Patty's day mode! LOL! Is he doing a free site for you? Cause I was thinking about doing something like also. Let me know. Thanks!