Sunday, August 9, 2009
A new hobby
My Grandparents sent me some money for my birthday this year and I carefully planned out how I could use it most efficiently. I really wanted some jewelry, but everything I looked at was more than I wanted to spend. So I did what I do best... I made it! I looked at what I wanted and mentally took it apart, then I called my friend Amy who makes the most beautiful jewelry and asked for some tips (her link is in the sidebar, sparklecove jewelry), then I went shopping. The stars were aligned because all of the jewelry making stuff was 30-50% off at Joann's and the sale ended that day. I couldn't believe how much I managed to save. At any rate I wanted to post some pictures of a few of the bracelets I've made so far. I managed to use most of the beads I bought that night so this will have to do until I can go back and buy more. Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, I want some of the jewelry for Xmas!!!!!!!
super cute
Post a Comment