I was all set to be disappointed this year because we're really tight on money, but as always my amazing husband pulled through! Let me start by saying that I am a holiday person. If there is a holiday to be celebrated I'm ready to go. I think it's a great opportunity to make family traditions and really great memories. If there is one holiday that I love more than any other it's birthday's. Not just mine, but all of them (in my family at least!) It's the day that person came to this earth and since I love them so much that day was a wonderful day for me (even if I wasn't born yet) So are you thinking I'm a total dork yet? :) Any way, Jared understands how I feel about birthday's and I'd have to say he's gotten pretty creative, but this year the way he went about doing it was just adorable.
He said he wanted to get me several things, but he couldn't decide which one would be the 'most' appreciated, and he didn't want to just give me money because he felt like it would look like he didn't care or really think about it (he was right!). So ultimately he made these
Aren't they fun? I got the dad maid one and then I had to chose one other. Ultimately I went with the Hobby Lobby one with the stipulation that I could use it at any craft store. Terribly selfish of me huh? I went right out last night and spent half of it! I have about 6 million project ideas bouncing around in my head and I just haven't had the money to make them a reality. Now I do, Hooray!
I have some cute pictures and videos of the cake he made for me too. As soon as I get the video edited I'll get them posted!
3 comments:
Happy late B-day!!!!!
I have to say....he is My boy and sure so creative as his mother :0P
I have a friend who knows everyone in town. She's been the one with all the connections. I know there are suppossed to be craft fair search engines, but I think the best is word of mouth. Try to google find craft fairs or something. If I figure out any other amazing hints I'll be sure to let you know though!!
aw, how cute :P I hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment