I fully intend to get better pictures, but the girls looked so cute in their Easter dresses today and they were in such a good mood I had to try and get a few shots. Someday I'm going to take a photo class so I can do my cute kids justice, but for now this is what you get :) Great Grandma and Grandpa Carter sent these beautiful dresses for the girls. When we got them I had the kids try them on and had to hold Melody down to get it back off! I've never had so little trouble getting them dressed for church, they were ready almost a full hour before Jared and I and we were still late! Go figure!
I took the kids out on the porch and draped a sheet over the railing the get a solid background. Katie started out really well, but she wasn't very happy that the sheet kept falling on her. Finally, just to get a decent picture I gave her the binky. I know, I know, I'm a sucker. It was worth it since I got a smile in the end!
Melody on the other hand was perfectly happy to have her picture taken. The only problem I had was the sun went behind the clouds so the lighting wasn't as good. I asked her to spin around like a ballerina so we could see her dress pouf. What I got was the princess version of Nascar! I finally got her to sit down like a lady and smile. I started snapping them fast at that point because I knew it wouldn't last! We finished off when the sheet fell again and she couldn't resist the urge to play monster!
1 comment:
I luv their dresses, they look so cute and so grown up!
Post a Comment