Monday, August 9, 2010

Look what I made today!

Sorry to those fb friends, you're getting a double dose lol! I found this really great green upholstery fabric in the as is bin at IKEA. There was almost a yard and it was...$0.75!!! Just one more reason to love that store!! I've been contemplating what this lovely fabrics fate should be for over two months now and I finally decided that it needed to be a library tote. Every time we go I end up juggling 10-15 books as well as the kids and obviously even though I've done this song and dance many many times I never seem to remember a bag of some sort! There is a fantastic benefit to buying fabric you love when it's on sale, even if you don't know what you're going to do with it yet. You can randomly make things when inspiration hits with out needing to run to the store! I love it when I can rub things like this in the hubby's face lol!



Isn't it lovely? All that pink and green just makes me so happy! I think it may be my most favorite color combo ever! Except for maybe turquoise and chocolate brown. That ones good too :) We had salad for dinner and dishes didn't get done today, but I have a fancy new bag so all is well lol!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

I love it! One can never have too many totes :)