Today I hit the six month mark! I think, even though I am getting huge, I've finally hit that comfortable place. At least I'm able to move and eat and not feel like I'm going to die. That's a definite positive :) Especially since we're getting to the point where hard core packing must be done. Still no house to move to, but no matter what we have to be out of here by the twenty-first.
The girls are both so cute about this baby. Katie will come up to me and ask, 'I say hewo baby?' Then she puts her face right on my belly and yells HEWOOO BABY, I KATIE! lol! The other day they both brought out books and took turns reading to the baby. I'm hopeful that this will continue once she's actually here. It was so fun watching Melody get to know Katie when we brought her home. Seeing them learn and play together has been a real joy. However, now that Katie is old enough, and big enough, to take Mellie on it's kind of a whole new ball game!
Anywho I made Jared take more pictures since I have almost none from my first two pregnancies. If nothing else about this pregnancy has been good, I have to say the abundance of clothes that I inherited from the ladies in my ward has made getting pretty awful fun!
3 comments:
love the pictures :)
Look how cute you are!! I hope everythig works out with moving-I know how stressful it can be.
Tasha, you look great, way to go!!!!!
Post a Comment