Allie has been very interested in food for a while now. When I try to eat or drink while nursing her she'll stop eating and try to get what ever I have instead. Her pediatrician told me the standard now is to wait until 5 months to start rice cereal for a variety of silly reasons, but I started Melody and Katie when they seemed like they were interested in food and they did great so I figured I'd follow the same standard for Allie. We did rice cereal a few times and moved on to the 'good' stuff! I made some sweet potato puree the other day and Allie just loves it!! I had forgotten, however, just how messy it can be feeding a baby! :)
p.s. notice the pony tail! Her hair finally got to the point that it had to be contained. I think I may need to trim her bangs soon though because it is growing SO fast!!


1 comment:
what a cute little lady :D
Post a Comment