Melody
While driving to the park:
Melody- Mom lets go to Zonic and get an ice cream.
Me- Melody it's pronounced SSSonic. With an S.
Melody- No Mom it's ZZZonic!
-driving past Sonic-
Me- Look Melody it has an S on the sign, it's Sssonic.
Melody- Well obviously they spelled it wrong!
Melody- Mom are mermaids real?
Me- No they're just pretend.
Melody- WHAT!?! How can I ever be a mermaid if they're not real!?
Me- Well you can pretend.
Melody- No Mom! That's not good enough! I want to have fishy friends and swim and play all day. Now what am I going to do?!
Katie
Katie- A mudder god fairy visit me last night while I sleeped.
Me- Oh yeah? What did she say to you?
Katie- She sayd if you kiss lots and lots of frogs one day you'll turn into a princess!
Me- Wow! So are you going to do it?
Katie- Well frogs are weally yucky, but I have to cause I just HAVE to be a princess!
Katie- Momma my wish is not truing!
Me- What did you wish for?
Katie- To be a princess and to marry a prince.
Me- Well maybe when you get older you will marry a prince and then you'll be a real princess.
Katie- *sigh* It's going to take forever to get older!!
2 comments:
Those are so funny!
Oh my gosh sooo cute!! I miss them so much!!
Post a Comment