So while he was gone we did school as quickly as possible and just relaxed the rest of the day. Thursday was the most beautiful day! Not too hot, not too cold, nice and cloudy. We couldn't have asked for better weather! I decided that the kids were going to play in the back yard for as long as I could keep them interested. They bounced between baseball, soccer, and pretend while I plopped my self down in a chair and worked on a blanket for the baby. When they got hungry we went in and made a pile of sandwiches and took everything outside. I absolutely LOVED having a big back yard when I was little, and being able to give my girls something I loved so dearly makes me so happy!
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Beautiful Spring Day!
Jared made a quick trip to Utah last week so he could attend his dad's wedding. When he's out of town, no matter how long, I go into survival mode. I honestly don't know how single parents manage to do the things they do and stay sane. By the time Jared gets home in the evening I'm ready to lose it! I usually hand over the care of our sweet beautiful children the minute he gets home and find a quiet place to eat my chocolate reserves.
So while he was gone we did school as quickly as possible and just relaxed the rest of the day. Thursday was the most beautiful day! Not too hot, not too cold, nice and cloudy. We couldn't have asked for better weather! I decided that the kids were going to play in the back yard for as long as I could keep them interested. They bounced between baseball, soccer, and pretend while I plopped my self down in a chair and worked on a blanket for the baby. When they got hungry we went in and made a pile of sandwiches and took everything outside. I absolutely LOVED having a big back yard when I was little, and being able to give my girls something I loved so dearly makes me so happy!
So while he was gone we did school as quickly as possible and just relaxed the rest of the day. Thursday was the most beautiful day! Not too hot, not too cold, nice and cloudy. We couldn't have asked for better weather! I decided that the kids were going to play in the back yard for as long as I could keep them interested. They bounced between baseball, soccer, and pretend while I plopped my self down in a chair and worked on a blanket for the baby. When they got hungry we went in and made a pile of sandwiches and took everything outside. I absolutely LOVED having a big back yard when I was little, and being able to give my girls something I loved so dearly makes me so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment