Friday, April 4, 2014

I'm back...kinda

Ok friends I've decided I need to put more effort into blogging and sharing our crazy beautiful girls with all of our friends and family. Since Jared finally set up my very own personal computer just for me that I don't even have to share I really have no excuse not to :) Honestly I can't promise how often I'll be updating, but I'm going to do my best!

I figured I'd start with our most recent exciting news. For those of you that don't already know we're expecting another tiny Meakin some time in mid-July. I have no due date, so don't ask. I've decided I fixate too much on dates so in order to not go crazy while waiting on this little one to make her appearance we'll just go with a general time frame. I'm sure most of you have already seen the video on Facebook, but for those of you that haven't we had a fun little gender reveal party with our family while my parents were visiting. My sweet friend Alison made the cake for us and it turned out just beautiful! It was so much fun watching the girls faces as the cake was cut. They all wanted a boy so much, so when we finally cut the cake and it was pink they were not quiet about their disappointment! Such a sweet memory to share with this little one once she gets older. Your sisters REALLY wanted a boy lol!




No comments: