Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sunday Best

The girls were all dressed and ready for church and we just couldn't resist a few pictures. They looked too sweet! Katie hated that hat, but it was too cute to take off. Melody was just being a ham. We have to bribe her to let us take pictures. Usually with M&M's, but our supply is running low so we'll have to come up with something new! Melody really enjoys church. Sacrament is hard for her, but she LOVES nursery. She comes home every week singing a new song. This week she wandered around for the rest of the day yelling 'Sunbeam, Sunbeam. Sunbeam, Sunbeam' She gets the basic idea. Katie I've discovered would much rather play with the big kids than the babies. We have a few babies and a few toddlers that are in class every week and when I try to encourage her to play with the babies she turns herself around and heads for the back where the bigger kids are playing. She just doesn't know what to do with herself without Melody around to entertain her!

1 comment:

Liz H said...

So what are your callings? How are you loving your new place? The kids look as beautiful as ever. I sure miss Melody. Some weeks I don't know how to do nursery without her. I'm a little jealous of her new teachers. How is Jared's job?