Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rainy day fun



What an icky, rainy day we had today! Come to think of it that's all we've had the last several days! It's seriously messing with my internal clock when at 2p.m. it looks like 7 or 8p.m. I feel like I should be putting my kids to bed and then I look at the clock and get all disappointed. Then to top it all off we had a tornado watch for the entire DFW area most of the afternoon! Needless to say the kids were restless, and crazy and driving us crazy.



We decided to have a pizza movie night. It's something Jared fondly remembers doing as a kid; making a pizza together and watching a movie. Only in our case we cut out the whole together thing and mom made the pizza, it was probably for the best.



So we get our pizza in the oven and start goofing around thinking it'll wear the kids out. However, instead of wearing them down it just revved them up!



Here's some pics of the goofing around and notice *woot* Katie's hair is ALL the way up! I love it! I told Jared she looks like Boo on Monsters Inc. with her pig tails and the constant baby babble. She is finally starting to talk though, her newest phrases are:
*let's go!
*Quack Quack
*All done
*What's that?
*MMMMM (whenever food is in the area)
*some garbled form of your welcome. You can tell that's what it is when she says it, but I couldn't figure out how to put in down on paper...umm screen ;p

No comments: