Monday, November 16, 2009

Stop the rain

For the record I almost didn't post this video because I didn't feel like flaunting my 'fluffy' tummy, but really it was too cute! This is the way we spend our free time, playing and having fun.

I noticed when we got home from church that it was looking kinda dark, but didn't see any clouds or notice any wind so I didn't think much of it. Jared had just given the kids a bath and I told them they could play outside while I got dinner ready. Suddenly the sky opened up and started dumping! Every time I'm just astounded by how fast and hard it comes down! Since we're next to the golf course we get a lot of run off so it's like a lake downstairs. We have a great time splashing in puddles, but this time it rained so hard the porch was starting to form puddles. Of course Melody didn't help matters! She kept yelling that she had to stop the rain and started catching it in a little bowl and throwing it on the porch! Katie was very distressed by it all. She's still deciding if she likes baths so she wasn't too sure what to think about this! After all was said and done she was just mad that her baby got wet.


1 comment:

Lexi said...

Super silly. While watching it, Sophie was worried about poor Katie getting all wet. Several times she shouted "Oh No Katie!" and even went to get her shoes once... probably to go try and save her. :P Silly kids.